Auto Glass Repair
Precision On-Site Automotive Glass Repair & Replacement
If you’re in the Sioux City, Iowa area, and your auto’s windshield has a chip or crack in it, don’t wait too long to get it fixed. Instead, contact the team of glass professionals at Northside Glass Service, and we will repair it right, at a fair price, and you back on the road fast!
Is your schedule too hectic to get away from home or work to bring your vehicle to a glass repair shop? No problem. Northside Glass Service’s mobile service will conveniently come to where you are and repair or replace your auto glass in a jiffy. Call us today and we’ll set up an appointment to take care of the job on-site, and work directly with your insurance company to save you time.
Our Auto Glass Repair & Replacement Services
- All Type of Vehicles: We work on auto glass jobs for cars, trucks, semis, RVs, motorcycles and even ATVs.
- Fast Service: A repair technician from Northside Glass Service will normally respond to your repair request the same day or next day at the latest. Exceptions might occur for some RVs, as they have specialty glass requirements where parts may need to be ordered.
- Classic & Antique Vehicles: Do you have a vintage car that you’ve been restoring in your garage and the final touch is a cracked windshield in need of some expert repairs? That’s no problem, as Northside Glass Service has been assisting customers in Sioux City since 1976. We’ve performed auto glass repairs on just about every vehicle there is, and fixing glass on classic and antique cars is one of our specialties.
- Work Directly with Your Insurance Company: Auto insurance providers have gotten to know and trust us over the years. As a result, Northside Glass Service works directly with most all insurance companies to ensure your glass repair or replacement is carried out quickly, affordably and stress-free. All you typically have to pay is the insurance deductible under the terms of your policy. The rest is covered!
- Fixing Windshield Chips: One of the most common auto glass repairs we do is chips caused by flying rocks or other debris. When you get a new chip, don’t ignore it, as temperature changes will result in that small chip growing into a larger crack. Then you’ll have to pay a higher deductible to have your windshield replaced. Over the years, chip-filling technology has evolved into a smooth, quick and reliable process.
So, when you need any of these job-tested services for your vehicle, call the precision team of auto glass experts at Northside Glass. We will promptly dispatch one of our experienced, friendly technicians, and get your job finished within minutes.
We’ve Got Your Automotive Glass Needs Covered!
If you need glass repair, replacement or an install that’s high-quality, fast and affordable, contact the experienced glass pros at Northside Glass Service today. Call us at: (712) 239-3483, or stop by our shop at: 32476 South Ridge Rd. in Sioux City.
Our business hours are: Mon – Fri 8 am – 5 pm. Saturdays we are available by appointment only.